Job Location Urban
Unit C 7487 Edmonds Street
Burnaby
British Columbia, Canada V3N1B3

GP OPPORTUNITY IN A WELL-ESTABLISHED CLINIC

Permanent

General Practice

Permanent 185ae54f3ec7f954a6da2310c8f0867b78a2037419731b5591b35fbfaccb95b1

Permanent

Start Date July 31, 2019

Schedule Description

Flexibility

Start date is flexible.

Job Specifics

Job Details

The Edmonds Health Centre located at Unit C 7487 Edmonds Street, Burnaby, British Columbia is looking for general physician to join our team! We are focused on providing integrated, patient-centred care. The Clinic offers the following: • Access to a brand new, fully equipped clinical space • Clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.; • Fee for service, permanent positions; • Medical Office Assistant and reception area; • Electronic Medical Record system- OSCAR; • Community marketing and community health network liaison services; • Locum presence; • Close proximity to a neighbourhood pharmacy; and • Free parking. The space will be charged at a communal percentage rate (i.e. 30% of total rent, Medical Office Assistant, supplies, with remainder being paid back to doctors) with 70% to physicians. In addition, a maximum up to an additional 30% of any unspent overhead costs will be returned to the physician. The Edmonds neighbourhood is a culturally diverse, growing area of Burnaby, which is well positioned to transit, services, and amenities. The Clinic is located along the Edmonds Corridor, which has become a thriving cultural activity hub for a diverse population, including Slavic language speakers (e.g. Former Yugoslavia, Russia). The Edmonds Medical Clinic has embraced being an active part of this culturally diverse neighbourhood. In addition, being mindful of the concentration of Slavic speaking residents, we encourage physicians that speak Slavic languages (former Yugoslavia) to apply. Physicians that do not speak Slavic languages are also encouraged to apply.

On-Call/After Hour Requirements

Qualifications

Perks

Work Environment

Office Environment

The Edmonds Health Centre located at Unit C 7487 Edmonds Street, Burnaby, British Columbia is looking for general physician to join our team! We are focused on providing integrated, patient-centred care. The Clinic offers the following:

• Access to a brand new, fully equipped clinical space
• Clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.;
• Fee for service, permanent positions;
• Medical Office Assistant and reception area;
• Electronic Medical Record system- OSCAR;
• Community marketing and community health network liaison services;
• Locum presence;
• Close proximity to a neighbourhood pharmacy; and
• Free parking.

The space will be charged at a communal percentage rate (i.e. 30% of total rent, Medical Office Assistant, supplies, with remainder being paid back to doctors) with 70% to physicians. In addition, a maximum up to an additional 30% of any unspent overhead costs will be returned to the physician.

Systems

Electronic Medical Record system- OSCAR;

Community/Neighbourhood

The Edmonds neighbourhood is a culturally diverse, growing area of Burnaby, which is well positioned to transit, services, and amenities. The Clinic is located along the Edmonds Corridor, which has become a thriving cultural activity hub for a diverse population, including Slavic language speakers (e.g. Former Yugoslavia, Russia).

The Edmonds Health Centre has embraced being an active part of this culturally diverse neighbourhood. In addition, being mindful of the concentration of Slavic speaking residents, we encourage physicians that speak Slavic languages (former Yugoslavia) to apply. Physicians that do not speak Slavic languages are also encouraged to apply.

Compensation

Estimated Renumeration -
Type - Fee For Service

Payment Frequency:

Payment Terms

The space will be charged at a communal percentage rate (i.e. 30% of total rent, Medical Office Assistant, supplies, with remainder being paid back to doctors) with 70% to physicians. In addition, a maximum up to an additional 30% of any unspent overhead costs will be returned to the physician.

Incentives & Guaranteed Minimums

Other Details

References

Testimonials & Other Information