DIGITAL HEALTH FAMILY PHYSICIAN (NEW GRADUATE)
Start Date June 03, 2019
We currently have shifts available
Monday to Friday 8 AM - 8 PM;
Saturday and Sunday 8 AM - 6 PM
The start date is an approximate – we're happy to discuss this with you!
Babylon Health, headquartered in London (UK) with over 1200 employees, is at the forefront of merging health services and technology by providing on-demand healthcare to people around the world. We currently provide over 3 million patients in the UK and Rwanda with video consultations on their smartphones and offer world-leading AI healthcare support to patients and physicians. We’re partnering with TELUS Health to provide healthcare via video consultations to BC residents with the overall goal of improving the Canadian healthcare system through innovation and technology. Our New Grad Program provides BC-licensed family physicians in their first year of practice an opportunity to leverage emerging technologies and provide virtual consultations to patients from anywhere in the province – this allows you to work part-time from home (8-12 hours / week), at times that suit you, while still having time to actively practice in your own community. You’ll have mentorship and training in digital health, and support from our exceptional team of over 20 experienced family physicians. Find out more here: https://www.babylonhealth.com/canadadoctors
On-Call/After Hour Requirements
There are no on call requirements.
Our New Grad Program is available to new graduates of Canadian FM residency programs in their first year in practice. You need to be a registered Family Physician eligible to work in BC:
- Licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia (CPSBC)
- Certificant of the College of Family Physicians (CCFP)
- Membership of the Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA)
- Comfortable with mobile technology (video calling), or the ability and desire to learn!
- Part-time work from home. 8-12 hours / week (max); we want you to experience the best of digital care with us, while still having time to care for patients in your own community.
- We care about your education; we’ll cover your FMF registration fees for your first year in practice
- Training and ongoing support from our senior clinical team
- No billings to deal with! We pay our new grads $110 / hour weekday days, $130 / hour evenings and weekends
- Health Spending Account: your health matters to us, as much as our patients’
- We provide a full training program and a supportive environment to help improve your video consultation skills, including ongoing appraisals and peer reviews.
- There’s hardly any paperwork – you have a Clinical Operations team to handle all of the administrative aspects of your work.
You can work from home, while being supported by our Senior in-house Medical Team.
We'll provide you with training for the Babylon Portal and we use G-Suite, Outlook and Slack among others.
There is ZERO overhead, split or fees.
Incentives & Guaranteed Minimums
Testimonials & Other Information