BABYLON FAMILY PHYSICIAN (DIGITAL HEALTHCARE) | WORK FROM HOME, HEALTH BENEFITS, AND MORE!
Start Date December 02, 2019
We currently have shifts available
Monday to Friday 8 AM - 9 PM;
Saturday and Sunday 8 AM - 6 PM
The start date is flexible
Our mission is simple: to put an accessible and affordable health service in the hands of every person on earth. We’re at the forefront of making two worlds converge – technology and healthcare. You’ll have the opportunity to leverage emerging technologies and improve access to quality healthcare to patients in BC – you can work from home, at times that suit you!
On-Call/After Hour Requirements
There are no on-call requirements.
You need to be a registered Family Physician eligible to work in BC:
- Licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia (CPSBC)
- Certificant of the College of Family Physicians (CCFP)
- Membership of the Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA)
- Comfortable with mobile technology (video calling), or the ability and desire to learn!
- We guarantee a competitive hourly rate ($125/hour for weekdays 8AM-6PM, $150/hour for evenings and weekends)
- We offer extended health benefits, or a health spending account, to all of our doctors – your health matters to us, as much as our patients’.
- We’re an established, rapidly-growing global service, with operations across the UK, Rwanda and soon to launch in the US.
- We combine artificial intelligence with telemedicine to help support our doctors and patients, and improve the efficiency of physician consultations.
- We provide a full training program and a supportive environment to help improve your video consultation skills, including ongoing appraisals and peer reviews.
- There’s hardly any paperwork – you have a Clinical Operations team to handle all of the administrative aspects of your consult.
- You can work from home or at our soon-to-be-completed state of the art office downtown!
You have the option to work from home
We'll provide you with training for the Babylon Portal
There are no splits, fees, overhead requirements, or volume expectations. We care about quality, not volume.
Incentives & Guaranteed Minimums
Testimonials & Other Information