FAMILY PHYSICIAN (DIGITAL HEALTHCARE) | WORK FROM HOME, HEALTH BENEFITS AND MORE!
Monday to Friday 8am - 9pm, Saturday and Sunday 8am - 6pm (we will be extending hours in 2020)
The start date is approximate – we're happy to discuss this with you!
Babylon Health, headquartered in London (UK) with over 1800 employees worldwide, is at the forefront of merging health services and technology by providing on-demand healthcare to people around the world. We currently provide over 2.7 million patients in the UK and Rwanda with video consultations on their smartphones and offer world-leading, AI healthcare advice, to help patients access care at any time, wherever they are. We’re partnering with TELUS Health to provide healthcare via video consultations to BC residents with the overall goal of improving the Canadian healthcare system through innovation, virtual technology, and artificial intelligence triaging. You’ll have the opportunity to leverage emerging technologies and provide virtual consultations to patients from anywhere in the province – this means you can work from home, at times that suit you! Find out more here: https://www.babylonhealth.com/canadadoctors
On-Call/After Hour Requirements
We currently offer our services Monday to Friday 8 AM to 9 PM, Saturday and Sunday 8 AM - 6 PM. We will be adding additional hours in 2020.
You need to be a registered Family Physician eligible to work in BC:
- Licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia (CPSBC)
- Certificant of the College of Family Physicians (CCFP)
- Membership of the Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA)
- Comfortable with mobile technology (video calling), or the ability and desire to learn!
- We guarantee a competitive hourly rate ($125/hour - $160/hour)
- We offer extended health benefits, or a health spending account, to all of our doctors – your health matters to us, as much as our patients’.
- We’re an established, rapidly-growing global service, with operations across the UK and Rwanda.
- We combine artificial intelligence with telemedicine to help support our doctors and patients, and improve the efficiency of physician consultations.
- We provide a full training program and a supportive environment to help improve your video consultation skills, including ongoing appraisals and peer reviews.
- There’s hardly any paperwork – you have a Clinical Operations team to handle all of the administrative aspects of your consult.
- You can work from home or at our soon-to-be-completed state of the art office downtown!
You can work from home
We'll provide you with training for the Babylon Portal/EMR
Incentives & Guaranteed Minimums
Testimonials & Other Information